* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2011, 2012). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Instances of this type must be effectively immutable. That is, for a given instance of this interface, the methods defined by this interface must always return the same result.
Requirement is equal to another
Requirement if they
have the same namespace, directives and attributes and are declared by
the same resource.
objThe object to compare against this
Requirementis equal to the other object;