* Copyright (C) 2012 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
In contrast to
RangeSet, no "coalescing" is done of Range.isConnected(Range) connected ranges, even if they are mapped to the same value.
For example, if
rangeMap had the entries
[1, 5] => "foo", (6, 8) => "bar", (10, \u2025) => "baz"
rangeMap.subRangeMap(Range.open(3, 12)) would return a range map
with the entries
(3, 5) => "foo", (6, 8) => "bar", (10, 12) => "baz".
The returned range map supports all optional operations that this range map supports,
The returned range map will throw an
IllegalArgumentException on an attempt to
insert a range not enclosed by