* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2011, 2012). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
If the framework was launched with the
org.osgi.framework.bsnversion framework launching property set to
managed, then all registered
collision hook services will be called during framework bundle install and
update operations to determine if an install or update operation will result
in a bundle symbolic name and version collision.
updating. Depending on the operation type the target bundle and the collision candidate collection are the following:
installing- The target is the bundle associated with the
used to call one of the
installmethods. The collision candidate collection contains the existing bundles installed which have the same symbolic name and version as the bundle being installed.
updating- The target is the bundle used to call one of the
updatemethods. The collision candidate collection contains the existing bundles installed which have the same symbolic name and version as the content the target bundle is being updated to.
operationTypeThe operation type. Must be the value of
targetThe target bundle used to determine what collision candidates to filter.
collisionCandidatesThe collection of collision candidates. The collection supports all the optional
addAll. Attempting to add to the collection will result in an
UnsupportedOperationException. The collection is not synchronized.