* Copyright (C) 2010 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS-IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
, except restricted in the types of maps it can build. For the most part, you should probably just ignore the existence of this class.
MapMaker. That functionality has been moved to
, which is a properly generified class and thus needs no "Generic" equivalent; simple use
CacheBuildernaturally. For general migration instructions, see the .
<> the base type for all key types of maps built by this map maker
<> the base type for all value types of maps built by this map maker
// Set by MapMaker, but sits in this class to preserve the type relationship
// No subclasses but our own
MapMakerhas been moved to
being replaced by
. Note that
CacheBuilderis simply an enhanced API for an implementation which was branched from
MapMaker. This method is scheduled for removal in March 2015.
* Note that MapMaker's removalListener() is not here, because once you're interacting with a
* GenericMapMaker you've already called that, and shouldn't be calling it again.
return (RemovalListener<K, V>) MoreObjects.firstNonNull(removalListener, NullListener.INSTANCE);