* Copyright (C) 2007 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
At the core of this package are the Source/Sink types:
CharSink. They are factories for I/O streams that
provide many convenience methods that handle both opening and closing streams for you.
This package is a part of the open-source. For more information on Sources and Sinks as well as other features of this package, see on the Guava wiki.