* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2002, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
The notification call from the UPnP Service to any
object must be done asynchronous with respect to the originator (in a
Upon registration of the UPnP Event Listener service with the Framework, the service is notified for each variable which it listens for with an initial event containing the current value of the variable. Subsequent notifications only happen on changes of the value of the variable.
A UPnP Event Listener service filter the events it receives. This event set is limited using a standard framework filter expression which is specified when the listener service is registered.
The filter is specified in a property named "upnp.filter" and has as a value
an object of type
When the Filter is evaluated, the folowing keywords are recognized as defined
as literal constants in the
The valid subset of properties for the registration of UPnP Event Listener services are:
UPnPDevice.TYPE-- Which type of device to listen for events.
UPnPDevice.ID-- The ID of a specific device to listen for events.
UPnPService.TYPE-- The type of a specific service to listen for events.
UPnPService.ID-- The ID of a specific service to listen for events.
Dictionaryobject. Each entry has a
Stringkey representing the event name (= state variable name) and the new value of the state variable. The class of the value object must match the class specified by the UPnP State Variable associated with the event. This method must be called asynchronously
deviceIdID of the device sending the events
serviceIdID of the service sending the events
Dictionaryobject containing the new values for the state variables that have changed.