* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2005, 2012). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
ServiceEventlistener that does not filter based upon package wiring.
AllServiceListeneris a listener interface that may be implemented by a bundle developer. When a
ServiceEventis fired, it is synchronously delivered to an
AllServiceListener. The Framework may deliver
ServiceEventobjects to an
AllServiceListenerout of order and may concurrently call and/or reenter an
AllServiceListener object is registered with the Framework using
AllServiceListener objects are called with a
object when a service is registered, modified, or is in the process of
ServiceEvent object delivery to
AllServiceListener objects is
filtered by the filter specified when the listener was registered. If the
Java Runtime Environment supports permissions, then additional filtering is
ServiceEvent objects are only delivered to the listener if the
bundle which defines the listener object's class has the appropriate
ServicePermission to get the service using at least one of the named
classes under which the service was registered.
objects receive all
ServiceEvent objects regardless of whether the
package source of the listening bundle is equal to the package source of the
bundle that registered the service. This means that the listener may not be
able to cast the service object to any of its corresponding service
interfaces if the service object is retrieved.
// This is a marker interface