* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2000, 2011). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
BundleListeneris a listener interface that may be implemented by a bundle developer. When a
BundleEventis fired, it is asynchronously delivered to a
BundleListener. The Framework delivers
BundleEventobjects to a
BundleListenerin order and must not concurrently call a
BundleListener object is registered with the Framework using the
BundleListeners are called with a
BundleEvent object when a
bundle has been installed, resolved, started, stopped, updated, unresolved,