* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2008, 2012). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
s for this update. This list is originally based on the Conditional Permission Table at the time this update was created. The list returned by this method will be replace the Conditional Permission Table if commit is called and is successful.
delete method of the
ConditionalPermissionInfos in the list must throw
The list returned by this method is ordered and the most significant table entry is the first entry in the list.
s which represent the Conditional Permissions maintained by this update. Modifications to this list will not affect the Conditional Permission Table until successfully committed. The list may be empty if the Conditional Permission Table was empty when this update was created.
If any of the
s in the update list has
null as a name it will be replaced with a new
object that has a generated name which
is unique within the list.
No two entries in this update's Conditional Permissions may have the same
name. Other consistency checks may also be performed. If this update's
Conditional Permissions are determined to be inconsistent in some way
IllegalStateException will be thrown.
This method returns
false if the commit did not occur because the
Conditional Permission Table has been modified since the creation of this
trueif the commit was successful.
falseif the commit did not occur because the Conditional Permission Table has been modified since the creation of this update.
java.lang.SecurityExceptionIf the caller does not have
java.lang.IllegalStateExceptionIf this update's Conditional Permissions are not valid or inconsistent. For example, this update has two Conditional Permissions in it with the same name.