* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2005, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
ApplicationServiceEvent objects are delivered to a
ApplicationServiceListener objects when a change occurs in this
service's lifecycle. The delivery of an
always triggered by a
ApplicationServiceEvent extends the content of
with the service object the event is referring to as applications has no
means to find the corresponding service object for a
. A type code is used to identify
the event type for future extendability. The available type codes are defined
OSGi Alliance reserves the right to extend the set of types.
typeThe event type. Available type codes are defines in
ServiceReferenceobject to the service that had a lifecycle change. This reference will be used as the
baseclass, therefore, it must not be null.
serviceObjectThe service object bound to this application instance. It can be
nullif this application is not bound to this service yet.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentExceptionif the specified
locateServicesmethods. If the application is not bound to the service yet, this method returns
nullif it isn't bound to this service yet.