* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2005, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
object is singleton for the
specified application instance. Subsequent calls to this method with the
same application instance must return the same context object
applicationInstanceis the activator object of an application instance
of the specified application instance.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentExceptionif called with an object that is not the activator object of an application.
if (applicationInstance == null)
if (appContext == null)