* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2012, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
ConfigurationEventis fired, it is synchronously delivered to a
SynchronousConfigurationListener objects are registered with the
Framework service registry and are synchronously notified with a
ConfigurationEvent object when an event is fired.
SynchronousConfigurationListener objects can inspect the received
ConfigurationEvent object to determine its type, the PID of the
Configuration object with which it is associated, and the
Configuration Admin service that fired the event.
Security Considerations. Bundles wishing to synchronously monitor
configuration events will require
// Marker interface