* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2000, 2012). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
InvalidSyntaxException object indicates that a filter string
parameter has an invalid syntax and cannot be parsed. See
a description of the filter string syntax.
This exception conforms to the general purpose exception chaining mechanism.
return msg + ": " + filter;