* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2001, 2011). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
The term exported package refers to a package that has been exported from a resolved bundle. This package may or may not be currently wired to other bundles.
The information about an exported package provided by this object may change.
ExportedPackage object becomes stale if the package it
references has been updated or removed as a result of calling
If this object becomes stale, its
getVersion() methods continue to return their original values,
Bundles which require the exporting bundle associated with this exported
package are considered to be wired to this exported package are included
in the returned array. See
ExportedPackageobject has become stale. The array will be empty if no bundles are wired to this exported package.
nullif no version information is available.
if no version information is available.
trueif the package associated with this
ExportedPackageobject has been exported by a bundle that has been updated or uninstalled.
trueif the associated package is being exported by a bundle that has been updated or uninstalled, or if this
ExportedPackageobject has become stale;