* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2004, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
In an OSGi environment such implementations should be registered at the OSGi
service registry specifying the list of root node URIs in a
array or in case of a single value as
String in the
execRootURIs registration parameter.
The semantics of an execute operation and the data parameter it takes
depends on the definition of the managed object on which the command is
issued. Session information is given as it is needed for sending alerts
back from the plugin. If a correlation ID is specified, it should be used
correlator parameter for alerts sent in response to this
nodePath parameter contains an array of path segments
identifying the node to be executed in the subtree of this plugin. This
is an absolute path, so the first segment is always ".".
Special characters appear escaped in the segments.
sessiona reference to the session in which the operation was issued, must not be
nodePaththe absolute path of the node to be executed, must not be
correlatoran identifier to associate this operation with any alerts sent in response to it, can be
datathe parameter of the execute operation, can be
org.osgi.service.dmt.DmtExceptionwith the following possible error codes:
NODE_NOT_FOUNDif the node does not exist
METADATA_MISMATCHif the command failed because of meta-data restrictions
DATA_STORE_FAILUREif an error occurred while accessing the data store
COMMAND_FAILEDif some unspecified error is encountered while attempting to complete the command
void execute(DmtSession session, String nodePath, String correlator, String data) throws DmtException;