* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2007, 2012). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
ServiceException object is created by the Framework or service
implementation to denote an exception condition in the service. A type code
is used to identify the exception type for future extendability. Service
implementations may also create subclasses of
subclassing, the subclass should set the type to
ServiceException has been subclassed.
This exception conforms to the general purpose exception chaining mechanism.