* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2000, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
LogEntryobjects from the
LogListener object may be registered with the Log Reader Service
LogReaderService.addLogListener method. After the listener
is registered, the
logged method will be called for each
LogEntry object created. The
LogListener object may be
unregistered by calling the
As with all event listeners, this method should return to its caller as soon as possible.
LogEntryobject containing log information.