* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2001, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
service property (or both). Any PID mentioned in either of these factories must be a valid argument to the
objects for the given PIDs. The type of this service property is
objects for the given factory PIDs. The type of this service property is
The locale parameter must be a name that consists of
variation] ] as is customary in the
Locale class. This
Locale class is not used because
certain profiles do not contain it.
idThe ID of the requested object class. This can be a pid or factory pid returned by getPids or getFactoryPids.
localeThe locale of the definition or
nullfor default locale.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentExceptionIf the id or locale arguments are not valid