* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2006, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
// This document is an experimental draft to enable interoperability
// between bundle repositories. There is currently no commitment to
// turn this draft into an official specification.
The resolver considers two groups of resources:
mandatory groupmust be resolved. A failure to satisfy any mandatory requirement for these resources will result in throwing a
optional groupmay be resolved. A failure to satisfy a mandatory requirement for a resource in this group will not fail the overall resolution but no resources or wires will be returned for that resource.
The resolve method returns the delta between the start state defined by
and the end resolved state. That is,
only new resources and wires are included.
The behavior of the resolver is not defined if the specified resolve context supplies inconsistent information.
contextThe resolve context for the resolve operation. Must not be
ResolutionExceptionIf the resolution cannot be satisfied.