* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2012). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
A resource provides zero or more package capabilities (this is, exported packages) and requires zero or more package requirements (that is, imported packages).
This class defines the names for the attributes and directives for this
namespace. All unspecified capability attributes are of type
and are used as arbitrary matching attributes for the capability. The values
associated with the specified directive and attribute keys are of type
String, unless otherwise indicated.
Unless otherwise noted, all directives specified on the
Export-Package header are visible in the capability and all
directives specified on the
DynamicImport-Package headers are visible in the requirement.
directivesmust be ignored. This namespace is only effective at
effectivedirective specified on the
DynamicImport-Packageheaders must be ignored. An
effectivedirective must not be present in a capability or requirement.
cardinalitydirective has limited applicability to this namespace. A
cardinalitydirective specified on the
DynamicImport-Packageheaders must be ignored. Only requirements with
dynamicand the package name contains a wildcard must have the
cardinalitydirective set to
multiple. Otherwise, a
cardinalitydirective must not be present in a requirement.