* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2011, 2012). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Instances of this type must be effectively immutable. That is, for a given instance of this interface, the methods defined by this interface must always return the same result.
namespaceThe namespace of the declared capabilities to return or
nullto return the declared capabilities from all namespaces.
s from the specified namespace. The returned list will be empty if this resource declares no capabilities in the specified namespace.
namespaceThe namespace of the declared requirements to return or
nullto return the declared requirements from all namespaces.
s from the specified namespace. The returned list will be empty if this resource declares no requirements in the specified namespace.
Resource is equal to another
Resource if both have
the same content and come from the same location. Location may be defined
as the bundle location if the resource is an installed bundle or the
repository location if the resource is in a repository.
objThe object to compare against this
Resourceis equal to the other object;