* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2000, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
LogEntry object may be acquired from the
LogReaderService.getLog method or by registering a
In some implementations, the returned exception may not be the original exception. To avoid references to a bundle defined exception class, thus preventing an uninstalled bundle from being garbage collected, the Log Service may return an exception object of an implementation defined Throwable subclass. The returned object will attempt to provide as much information as possible from the original exception object such as the message and stack trace.
Throwableobject of the exception associated with this
nullif no exception is associated with this