* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2008, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
To receive Blueprint Events, a bundle must register a Blueprint Listener
After a Blueprint Listener is registered, the Blueprint extender must
synchronously send to this Blueprint Listener the last Blueprint Event for
each ready Blueprint bundle managed by this extender. This replay of
Blueprint Events is designed so that the new Blueprint Listener can be
informed of the state of each Blueprint bundle. Blueprint Events sent during
this replay will have the
set. The Blueprint extender must ensure that this replay phase does not
interfere with new Blueprint Events so that the chronological order of all
Blueprint Events received by the Blueprint Listener is preserved. If the last
Blueprint Event for a given Blueprint bundle is
DESTROYED, the extender must not send it
during this replay phase.