* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2010, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
ExecPluginin order to get information about its absolute mount points in the overall DMT.
This is especially interesting, if the plugin is mapped to the tree as part of a list. In such a case the id for this particular data plugin is determined by the DmtAdmin after the registration of the plugin and therefore unknown to the plugin in advance.
This is not a service interface, the Data or Exec Plugin does not also have
to register this interface as a service, the Dmt Admin should use an
instanceof to detect that a Plugin is also a Mount Plugin.
MountPointdescribing the path where the plugin is mapped in the overall DMT. The given mountPoint is withdrawn with the
method. Corresponding mount points must compare equal and have an appropriate hash code.
mountPointthe newly mapped mount point
MountPointobjects have been removed from the mapping. The given mountPoint is withdrawn method. Mount points must compare equal and have an appropriate hash code with the given Mount Point in
NOTE: attempts to invoke the
postEvent method on the provided
MountPoint must be ignored.
mountPointThe unmapped mount point array of
MountPointobjects that have been removed from the mapping