* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2005, 2012). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
service.pidstandard OSGi service property which should be a unique string.
The order of the method calls on a particular Resource Processor in case of install/update session is the following:
calls till there are resources to process or
and the further steps are ignored
calls till there are resources to drop
sessionobject that represents the current session to the resource processor
nameThe name of the resource relative to the deployment package root directory.
streamThe stream for the resource.
ResourceProcessorExceptionif the resource cannot be processed. Only
error codes are allowed.
commitmethod. The Resource Processor has to check whether it is able to commit the operations since the last
beginmethod call. If it determines that it is not able to commit the changes, it has to raise a
cancel()method notifies the resource processor that it should interrupt the processing of the current resource. This method is called by the
DeploymentAdminimplementation after the
DeploymentAdmin.cancel()method is called.