* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2000, 2013). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Driver Locator services provide the mechanism for dynamically downloading new device driver bundles into an OSGi environment. They are supplied by providers and encapsulate all provider-specific details related to the location and acquisition of driver bundles.
DRIVER_IDstrings of drivers capable of attaching to a device with the given properties.
The property keys in the specified
Dictionary objects are
propsthe properties of the device for which a driver is sought
DRIVER_IDstrings of drivers capable of attaching to a Device service with the given properties, or
nullif this Driver Locator service does not know of any such drivers
InputStreamfrom which the driver bundle providing a driver with the giving
DRIVER_IDcan be installed.
DRIVER_IDof the driver that needs to be installed.
InputStreamobject from which the driver bundle can be installed or
nullif the driver with the given ID cannot be located
java.io.IOExceptionthe input stream for the bundle cannot be created