* Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2000, 2012). All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Configurable is an interface that should be used by a bundle
developer in support of a configurable service. Bundles that need to
configure a service may test to determine if the service object is an
Configurable should take care when
returning a service configuration object since this object is probably
If the Java Runtime Environment supports permissions, it is recommended that the caller is checked for some appropriate permission before returning the configuration object.
java.lang.SecurityExceptionIf the caller does not have an appropriate permission and the Java Runtime Environment supports permissions.