* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
* Copyright 2011, Red Hat, Inc. and individual contributors
* by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
* full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
applicationCntxThis parameter identifies the type of application context being established. If the dialogue is accepted the received application context name shall be echoed. In case of refusal of dialogue this parameter shall indicate the highest version supported.
destAddressA valid SCCP address identifying the destination peer entity. As an implementation option, this parameter may also, in the indication, be implicitly associated with the service access point at which the primitive is issued.
origAddressA valid SCCP address identifying the requestor of a CAP dialogue. As an implementation option, this parameter may also, in the request, be implicitly associated with the service access point at which the primitive is issued.
public CAPDialog createNewDialog(CAPApplicationContext appCntx, SccpAddress origAddress, SccpAddress destAddress) throws CAPException;