* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source.
* Copyright 2012 Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
that should be used for handing the GSSAPI based authentication for a specific request. The authentication handlers will not perform any caching of the returned Subject, the factory implementation can either return a new Subject for each request or can cache them maybe based on the expiration time of tickets contained within the Subject.
// TODO - Does this need to be supplying some kind of wrapper that allows a try/finally approach to being and end using the Subject?