* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source.
* Copyright 2014 Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
If the request does not meet this handlers requirements it should return false to allow other upgrade handlers to inspect the request.
If the request is invalid (e.g. security information is invalid) this should thrown an IoException. if this occurs no further handlers will be tried.
exchangethe server exchange
trueif the handshake is valid and should be upgraded. False if it is invalid
java.io.IOExceptionIf the handshake is invalid