* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source.
* Copyright 2014 Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
@MessageLogger(projectCode = "UT")
WebSocketLogger ROOT_LOGGER = Logger.getMessageLogger(WebSocketLogger.class, WebSocketLogger.class.getPackage().getName());
WebSocketLogger REQUEST_LOGGER = Logger.getMessageLogger(WebSocketLogger.class, WebSocketLogger.class.getPackage().getName() + ".request");
@Message(id = 25001, value = "WebSocket handshake failed")
@Message(id = 25002, value = "StreamSinkFrameChannel %s was closed before writing was finished, web socket connection is now unusable")
@Message(id = 25003, value = "Decoding WebSocket Frame with opCode %s")
@Message(id = 25004, value = "Failure during execution of SendCallback")
@Message(id = 25005, value = "Failed to set idle timeout")
@Message(id = 25006, value = "Failed to get idle timeout")
@Message(id = 25007, value = "Unhandled exception for annotated endpoint %s")