* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source.
* Copyright 2014 Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
- async - blocking - servlet
This class provides a way to operate on the underling exchange while providing the correct semantics regardless of the underlying exchange type.
The main use case for this is web sockets. Web sockets should be able to perform a handshake regardless of the nature of the underlying request, while still respecting servlet filters, security etc.