/* Soot - a J*va Optimization Framework
* Copyright (C) 1999 Patrice Pominville, Raja Vallee-Rai
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* Modified by the Sable Research Group and others 1997-2003.
* See the 'credits' file distributed with Soot for the complete list of
* contributors. (Soot is distributed at http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot)
Represents a CFG for a
instance where the nodes
instances, and where control flow associated with
exceptions is taken into account. When dividing the
CompleteBlockGraph assumes that every
covered by a
has the potential to throw an
exception caught by the
. This generally has the effect of
separating every covered
into a separate block.
This implementation of
CompleteBlockGraph is included
for backwards compatibility, but the graphs it produces are not
necessarily identical to the graphs produced by the implementation of
CompleteBlockGraph See the documentation for
for details of the incompatibilities.