/* Soot - a J*va Optimization Framework
* Copyright (C) 2003 Ondrej Lhotak
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* Modified by the Sable Research Group and others 1997-1999.
* See the 'credits' file distributed with Soot for the complete list of
* contributors. (Soot is distributed at http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot)
public HashMap<Object, Array2ndDimensionSymbol> Array2ndDimensionSymbol_pool = new HashMap<Object, Array2ndDimensionSymbol>();
public Map AbstractUnit_allMapToUnnamed = Collections.unmodifiableMap(new AbstractUnitAllMapTo("<unnamed>"));
public final Map<Scene, ClassHierarchy> ClassHierarchy_classHierarchyMap = new HashMap<Scene, ClassHierarchy>();
public final Map<MethodContext, MethodContext> MethodContext_map = new HashMap<MethodContext, MethodContext>();
* 16th Feb 2006 Nomair
* The AST transformations are unfortunately non-monotonic.
* Infact one transformation on each iteration simply reverses the bodies of an if-else
* To make the remaining transformations monotonic this transformation is handled with
* a separate flag...clumsy but works