* Copyright 2002-2013 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
returnValuethe value returned from the handler method
returnTypethe type of the return value. This type must have previously been passed to
and it must have returned
messagethe message that caused this method to be called
java.lang.Exceptionif the return value handling results in an error
void handleReturnValue(Object returnValue, MethodParameter returnType, Message<?> message) throws Exception;