* Copyright 2002-2013 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This is a method-level annotations that can be combined with a type-level
Supports the same method arguments as
subscription messages typically do not have a body.
The return value also follows the same rules as for
the method is not annotated with
the message is sent directly back to the connected user and does not pass through
the message broker. This is useful for implementing a request-reply pattern.