* Copyright 2006-2009 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Simple item reader implementation that opens a JDBC cursor and continually retrieves the next row in the ResultSet.
The statement used to open the cursor is created with the 'READ_ONLY' option since a non read-only cursor may unnecessarily lock tables or rows. It is also opened with 'TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY' option. By default the cursor will be opened using a separate connection which means that it will not participate in any transactions created as part of the step processing.
Each call to
will call the provided RowMapper, passing in the
java.lang.IllegalArgumentExceptionif either data source or sql properties not set.