* Copyright 2006-2007 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
implementation consisting of tokenization of the line into
followed by mapping to item. By default, any exceptions thrown by either delegates will be wrapped in a
before being rethrown. If finer grained control of exceptions is needed, the
interface should be implemented directly.
<> type of the item
", input=[" + line + "]", ex, line, lineNumber);