* Copyright 2006-2007 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
is responsible for allocating and managing resources needed by
allows retry operations to be aware of their context. Context can be internal to the retry framework, e.g. to support nested retries. Context can also be external, and the
provides a uniform API for a range of different platforms for the external context.
parentthe parent context if we are in a nested retry.
object specific to this manager.
contexta retry status created by the
method of this manager.