* Copyright 2006-2007 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
that can be used wherever one needs to register custom
instances with a
(like a bean wrapper, or a type converter). It is not thread safe, but useful where one is confident that binding or initialisation can only be single threaded (e.g in a standalone application with no threads).
custom editorsto register.
customEditorsa map of Class to PropertyEditor (or class name to PropertyEditor).
+ "] for custom editor: needs to be Class or String.");