* Copyright 2006-2007 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
implementation that stores a mapping of String patterns
s as well as a mapping of String patterns to
s. Each line received will be tokenized and
then mapped to a field set.
Both the tokenizing and the mapping work in a similar way. The line will be checked for its matching pattern. If the key matches a pattern in the map of delegates, then the corresponding delegate will be used. Patterns are sorted starting with the most specific, and the first match succeeds.
* .String, int)