* Copyright 2006-2007 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
that validates input and returns it without modifications. Should the given
this processor will re-throw it to indicate the item should be skipped, unless
is set to
true, in which case
nullwill be returned to indicate the item should be filtered.
ValidationExceptionif validation fails
return null; // filter the item
throw e; // skip the item