* Copyright 2006-2007 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Implementations are expected to be thread-safe and should be designed for concurrent access. Configuration for each implementation is also expected to be thread-safe but need not be suitable for high load concurrent access.
For each block of retry operations the
method is called
and implementations can return an implementation-specific
that can be used to track state through subsequent
back off invocations.
Each back off process is handled via a call to
will pass in
object created by the call to
contextthe current retry context, which might contain information that we can use to decide how to proceed.
corresponds to the one created by the call to
for a given retry operation set.
BackOffInterruptedExceptionif the attempt at back off is interrupted.