* Copyright 2006-2007 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
, where a single item or record is processed. The batch behaviour, boundary conditions, transactions etc, are dealt with by the
in such as way that the client does not need to know about them. The client may have access to framework abstractions, like template data sources, but these should work the same whether they are in a batch or not.
callbackthe batch callback.
can continue processing if this method is called again.