* Copyright 2006-2007 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
that increases the back off period for each retry attempt in a given set using the
This implementation is thread-safe and suitable for concurrent access. Modifications to the configuration do not affect any retry sets that are already in progress.
property controls the initial value
property controls by how much this value is increased for each subsequent
configured with the 'expSeed' and 'increment' values.
return ClassUtils.getShortName(getClass()) + "[initialInterval=" + initialInterval + ", multiplier="