* Copyright 2014 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
class which can be used as a main class if only requirement from an application is to pass arguments into
Usual use case for this would be to define this class as
Main-Class when creating i.e. executable jars
using Spring Boot maven or gradle plugins. User can always create
a similar dummy main class within a packaged application and let
Spring Boot maven or gradle plugin to find it during the creating
of an executable jar.
Care must be taken into account that if used, this class will enable a system with
org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.EnableAutoConfiguration}. If there is a need to exclude any automatic auto-configuration, user should define a custom class.