* Copyright 2006-2011 the original author or authors.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on
* an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Synonym for @Controller but only used for endpoints provided by the framework (so it never clashes with user's
own endpoints defined with @Controller). Use with @RequestMapping and all the other @Controller features
(and match with a
in the servlet context).
Users of the Spring Security OAuth2 XSD namespace need not use this feature explicitly as the relevant handlers will be registered by the parsers.