* Copyright 2012 JBoss Inc
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
* use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
* the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
* WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
to a tab/card/item in a
. Given this information, you can find out (or dictate) which panel within the current perspective will contain the GUI element for the given PlaceRequest. However, the
does not contain any information about the GUI itself, presumably because PartDefinition objects can be sent to the server. The UI (Widget) information is contained with UIPart. The mapping of PartDefinitions to UIParts is maintained by a PanelManager.