* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Returns a reference to this object so that method calls can be chained together.
verificationTokenA TXT record that must be placed in the DNS settings for the domain, in order to complete domain verification.
final int prime = 31;
int hashCode = 1;
hashCode = prime * hashCode + ((getVerificationToken() == null) ? 0 : getVerificationToken().hashCode());
if (this == obj) return true;
if (obj == null) return false;
if (other.getVerificationToken() != null && other.getVerificationToken().equals(this.getVerificationToken()) == false) return false;
"Got a CloneNotSupportedException from Object.clone() "
+ "even though we're Cloneable!",