* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Returns a reference to this object so that method calls can be chained together.
associationId[EC2-VPC] The ID that represents the association of the Elastic IP address with an instance.
final int prime = 31;
int hashCode = 1;
hashCode = prime * hashCode + ((getAssociationId() == null) ? 0 : getAssociationId().hashCode());
if (this == obj) return true;
if (obj == null) return false;
if (other.getAssociationId() != null && other.getAssociationId().equals(this.getAssociationId()) == false) return false;
"Got a CloneNotSupportedException from Object.clone() "
+ "even though we're Cloneable!",